CDL A - OTR - Dry van - 90% no touch - 2 weekends home
Employment Type: Full-Time
- $1000 - $1500 total average weekly pay
- $5000 sign on bonus
- 3000 - 3500 average miles per week
- Company driver (solo)
- Dry van
- 14 days on, 2 days off
- 14 required days out
- Home at least 2 weekends per month
- 50% drop and hook
- 10% driver load / unload
- 40% live load / unload
- 90% no touch freight
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with company match
- Paid holidays
2 paid holidays per year.Thanksgiving & Christmas only.(both paid Holidays are optional to the employee to work or not)
Pet and rider policy
- Pets are allowed
We allow household pets only . Number of pets per truck (2) per unit. (can be discussed)
- Riders are allowed
(2) Riders allowed per unit.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
Carrier and truck information
- Carrier size 50 - 99 trucks
- Mostly automatic trucks
- Governed trucks at 70 mph on cruise control (may vary when off cruise control)
- Can take truck home if requirements are met
May take truck home if there is a safe place to keep the tractor and trailer. Tractor and trailer MUST remain connected.
- At least 22 years old
- Class A license
- Not qualified if you have manual restriction
- OTR experience
- at least 6 months in the last 12 months
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be able to pass urine test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic proficiency in the English language
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
- Good driving record
- Stable work history
Loading some great jobs for you...