Seeking an Otolaryngologist to join their staff as an employed physician in Illinois. The facility is looking to replace the former ENT that left the position in October to return to a medical school and teaching facility. There is a full array of new equipment for head, neck, throat and sinus procedures including, scopes, microscopes, surgical and allergy clinic equipment available to rebuild this program.
Referrals are well-established for this clinic with four pediatricians and 11 primary care physicians on staff. There is an estimated 30 pediatric patients referred daily. There is a current patient base already for this practice. The community only has one other ENT with a 6 month wait for new patients.
Benefits May Include:
* Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
* Commencement Bonus
* Relocation Assistance
* Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
* Annual CME Allowance
* Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
* Professional Liability Insurance
Located less than 1 hour from Peoria, IL and Davenport, IA.
Loading some great jobs for you...