What we look for
- Minimum of a technical Associates Degree with two years of field experience or four years of equivalent related field experience in the HVAC industry.
- Must have relevant technical hands on experience in systems design and commissioning of digital HVAC controls systems.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently.
- Strong personal computer skills.
- Must have knowledge of control theory and HVAC systems.
- Knowledge of project accounting, costing principals and contracting preferred.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.