Loading some great jobs for you...
Our client in central Illinois is seeking a Pediatric Urologist for long-term locum tenens coverage starting in May/June.
Dates of Coverage: Full-time coverage needed starting May/June of 2019 and ongoing long-term (will split schedule between multiple providers)
Description/Requirements for Assignment #67068:
* Board Certification and Active Illinois license required
* 100% Pediatric Urology patients
* General Pediatric Urology procedures required
* Schedule is Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm + shared call
* Will see new referrals, surgery patients, post-op patients + call
* Call coverage will be needed on rotation during clinic hours as well as evening and weekend
* Locum will be required to perform surgical procedures in-office and/or in the Operating Room based on diagnosis
* One lead physician and APN on staff
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Jay Eley | 678-###-#### | ...@jacksonandcoker.com
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.