PRIMARYFUNCTION: Responsible for the design and technical systems for small tomedium sized projects from schematics through construction administration.
Ideal Candidates will have 4-6 years related work experience, advancedgraphic skills including experience in Rhino, be proficient with REVIT andother CADD software, and have the ability to work independently as well asbeing comfortable working under the guidance of others who have significantprofessional experience and expertise. Additionally, the ideal candidate willbe engaged in the work, contribute to the quality of the work and thecollaborative nature of the office and project team.
* Responsiblefor building and system concepts and documentation process from schematicsthrough construction administration phases within the discipline.
* Functionas discipline team leader on small to medium sized projects when assigned.
* Responsiblefor overseeing project team members within their own discipline.
* Prepareand monitor project status reports.
* Conductmaterial and product research as required for project development.
* Prepareand document required code research for project.
* Attendproject meetings as necessary.
* Interfacewith other discipline team leaders.
* Documentinterpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and constructionadministration.
* Monitorstaff to produce quality architectural and engineering services within aproject team concept.
* Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
* Bachelor'sdegree and licensure preferred.
* LEEDAccredited preferred.
* Minimumfour years' experience in A/E industry preferred.
* Goodwritten and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
* Possessthe ability to motivate and mentor staff, and delegate work assignments.
* Computerand CADD literate.
* Verydetail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
* Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Associated topics: c, c#, develop, matlab, maven, perl, php, project architect, senior, senior software engineer