A new locum tenens urology opportunity is now available in Illinois. You must be comfortable with robotics/laparoscopic procedures. The assignment schedule is clinic and call coverage, and the physician will see 30 patients per day on average. The EMR is Epic. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active IL state license for this assignment.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC/BE required
- IL state license needed
- Clinic and call coverage
- Epic EMR
- 30 patients per day
- Robotics/laparoscopic procedures required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology