A facility located in Illinois is seeking a radiation oncology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment scope includes IMRT and IGRT. The facility uses Aria EMR. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and the physician will see 20 patients per week on average. For this assignment, you need to have an active IL state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Charting: Aria EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per week
- Procedures: IMRT and IGRT
- Varian equipment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, hematology, lah, oncology, physician md do, radiation, thedacare