Oncology Senior Community Product Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.Bristol Myers Squibb Is Looking For People With A Passion To Help Patients Prevail Over CancerGet To Know Us:
Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to a single Mission - to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. We are building our talent pipeline in Oncology Sales and are looking for smart, professional and passionate people, such as you, who want to make a difference in the lives of patients. As part of our Oncology Sales team, you will be part of a growing and dynamic sales organization that has a strong heritage and continues to be at the forefront of bringing new and innovative cancer therapies to the market, such as immunotherapies in multiple tumor types. Our Oncology pipeline is one of the best in the industry and having an elite sales team in place is critical to our success. As a member of the Oncology sales team, you will be among the best in your profession and have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people. Bristol Myers Squibb takes a vested interest in developing our people for not only today, but for the long term. We are looking to hire our future leaders and help you reach your potential while building a career that makes you proud. Please consider this opportunity to learn about Bristol Myers Squibb and join a stellar team of people who share your goal of changing survival expectations for cancer patients and their families.What We Are Looking For: A Leader In The Community Setting
The Community Product Specialist builds and maintains strong professional relationships with community-based physicians/HCPs in private practice, medical groups practices, office staff and others in the patient care continuum. The Community Product Specialist is a business leader who represents the integrity of the company by providing approved disease and product information and resources to key decision makers and stakeholders within the oncology community practice setting. Who Do You Work With:
The Community Product Specialist reports to the District Business Manager and works collaboratively across a matrix sales organization to appropriately address customer needs and ensure that we deliver on our sales targets and our objective of demonstrating value among our customers.What Are The Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets.
- Develops and implements robust territory business plans centered on performance.
- Develops strong, long-term relationships with customers in all assigned accounts.
- Represents brands and resources in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective
manner; helping external customers understand the benefits and use of products for appropriate patients.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of disease states, BMS brands and relevant competitor products.
- Demonstrates highly effective territory management and exemplary selling competencies.
- Fosters team effectiveness and accomplishments of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience and information.
We Want To Know About You:Qualifications And Experience We Look For In A Candidate:
- Monitors operating costs and compliance with territory budget.
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of BMS.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative experience required, with 3 years in a Specialty Sales role preferred.
- Oncology experience is preferred (but not required); experience selling in Lung, Hematology or other Oncology specialty marketplace experience a plus.
- Demonstrated strong capability in account management skill-sets, superior selling competencies and proven sales performance track record of meeting or exceeding goals.
- Demonstrated strong business analytics to understand and analyze business and market drivers, and develop, execute and adjust business plans.
- Demonstrated skills at building and maintaining professional relationships with key customers, office staff and others in the customer influence network.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in matrix teams (teamwork mindset and skill-sets essential).
- Demonstrated track record of developing self to drive and enhance performance.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md do, radiation, thedacare
Loading some great jobs for you...