Loading some great jobs for you...
Job #: 1065243
Information Technology Analyst
Location: Mossville, IL
As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst in the Energy & Transportation Group, you will provide application and technical support and development of web based applications. You will also participate in designing solutions that enable collaboration between our client and dealers with the goal of improving the Remanufacturing supply chain performance and facilitating growth for the Remanufacturing network.
Java and Application developer---- Responsible for assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable our client’s success. Education/Experience: Computer-related four year College or University Degree. Progressively responsible IT job-related experiences. Skills and Competencies: Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware and software and current development processes and tools. Ability to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions. Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components. Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure. Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support.
Major Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide technical and application support and development of web based business applications including off-shift and weekend support functions.
2. Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
3. Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
4. Document processes and procedures
5. Assist internal users with documentation and training.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related area
- Minimum of two years Web Application development experience
- Minimum of three years of experience with Java programming
o Relational Database Design and implementation.
o User Interface Design and implementation
o Object Oriented Design Concepts
o Business Process- Ability to understand high level business process
Technical Skills Required:
• Computer Database Technology
• Experience with modern web technologies and trends
• Experience with Java Technologies:
o Spring MVC / Spring Batch/ Hibernate, Experience with AJAX, jQuery, JSP, CSS, Apache Tiles, JUnits, JMock, Eclipse or IBM Rational Application Developer
• Experience with C/ProC application programming.
• Experience or understanding of project management methodologies and concepts including Agile methodologies.
• Experience with Teradata, MySQL, DB2 (UDB), Microsoft Access, etc.
o SQL Programming and Oracle’s PLSQL (Stored Procedures)
o SQL Performance Tuning and troubleshooting. (Toad, Oracle SQL Developer, etc)
o UNIX Shell Scripting, Windows Power Shell, etc
o Operating System / Infrastructure (UNIX, Windows, Network, Storage)
• Supply Chain business knowledge or experience
• Experience managing projects
Soft Skills Required:
• Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
• team work
• customer focus
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...